Lia Sophia: Dressed up/down

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

One of my favorite bloggers, Veronika, is tall like me and always wears long necklaces that look great on her. With her inspiration I've been incorporating longer necklaces into my outfits lately (as you may have also noticed in yesterday's post.)

I styled this new Lia Sophia necklace (care of HOTPINKstyle's newest sponsor, Anna) in one dressed-up look and one dressed-down look from casual Friday. What I like about the necklace in particular is that it's basic enough to match with just about anything.

In case you're interested, Anna is offering some specials just for HOTPINKstyle readers:

1. 50% off this piece you see on me below if you order by February 23rd.

2. $5 off a $25 order or $10 off a $50 order.

3. If you book a jewelry party with her in March you can get any piece up to $125 for free!

If you're interested, either let me know in the comments, or contact her directly via email at AnnasLSBling@gmail.com or message her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/annapaszkiet.











Outfit 1
Skirt: Target
Fur Vest: Forever 21
Tights: DKNY
Boots: Ivanka Trump
Earrings: Vintage
Bracelets: Forever 21

Outfit 2
Sweater: J. Crew
Long sleeve tee: Old Navy
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Sorel
Earrings: Forever 21

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable in each outfit, and I love that necklace! I would scoop it up but I have one pretty similar. I've been a longtime long necklace wearer, they are a nice break from the shorter, statement necklaces that were all the rage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my "statement necklaces" say the same thing: "I shouldn't be wearing a necklace because I am a man."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean, you don't have Les Mis lyrics as your statement necklace?

      Delete
    2. "Look dooown, Look dooown, Look at my necklace..."

      Delete
  3. In case anyone didn't get Andrew's joke ( because not everyone memorizes the Le Mis lyrics) that's from a song in the movie...Oh boy...

    ReplyDelete