Layer up!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lately at work it's become so cold I almost feel like I should be wearing my coat indoors. In fact it even came to that one day last week! So the very next day I wore some creative light layering that didn't look bulky but still had enough layers to stay warm. This is the result of a blazer-layering-strategy-dress-up party I had the night before! A few more layered concoctions are coming soon!




Jeans: Zara
Gold dot button down: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: Vince Camuto
Blazer: Merona from Target

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when they refuse to turn the heat up at work! I mean, you do have to function there, don't you?
    At least its a good reason to wear some really cute layers. Love the polka dot blouse.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete