Beaded Zara Maxi versus Killer View

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

This dress has some pretty stiff competition against the views of Santorini. But I still think that the island wins this and every round.

I was pretty excited about wearing this dress here. In fact, I purchased and had been saving it for Santorini specifically. I really thought it captured everything I had been expecting from the pictures I had seen.

I was pleased with how all these shots turned out, but I mean really: the sunset, the ocean, the view. How could they not, right!?








Dress: Zara 
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Shoes: Enzo (love this cute Enzo option)
Earrings: Forever 21 (similar)



5 comments:

  1. The first picture reminds me of an ad. Very Michael Kors-esque. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! And that dress! Gah! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know i bought that same dress in navy!!! twinsies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How in the world! Mine is an X-small so what did your tiny self get? I beth that color looks amazing on you! Hope you got it on sale too.

      Delete