Sunset Stroll in Naxos

Friday, August 9, 2013

Another very picture-heavy post from a long walk around Naxos at sunset. 

We started at the spice market and then strolled down by the ocean front to watch yet another gorgeous Grecian sunset. I'm going to let the many pictures do the talking.


The spice market down the road from our hotel. 


 Shopping for my favorite and only coffee sweetener, cinnamon.


 The waterfront is the main part of town and lined with so many restaurants, it's hard to pick just one.

A pretty white-washed lounge area. 

My husband gives the view a thumbs-up!




Dress: H&M
Sandals: "Trina" by Sam Edelman (they broke that night but Zappos was kind enough to send me a new pair for free!)
Headband: Nordstrom
Bracelet: Oia Jules via Etsy
Sunglasses: Kate Spade





3 comments:

  1. ohhh gosh, stunning, just so stunning! I wish I were there. Love the dress too!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super photos ....you, the views ...the dress and,of course, Andrew.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete