Farewell Tribute to Greece

Friday, August 23, 2013

What to do if your hotel is literally across the street from the airport? Go take pictures before the sun sets of course!

I had this top left in my luggage and I realized it made a nice tribute to Greece, being the colors of the flag and all. 

I'm so happy with our whole experience in Greece. I'm glad too that we waited almost two years after we got married to go on our honeymoon, because we both needed a good long trip. The memories are just incredible and the sights will be forever in my mind; whenever I need them I know just were they are. 

I hope you enjoyed this long trip down a not-so-distant memory lane. I'm so happy I got to share it with you and maybe I've even inspired some of you to book a trip!

Thanks for reading,

Jill 






Shirt: Zara (from the summer sale, but fun blue option here)
Scarf: Madewell (still loving this option)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: H&M

1 comment:

  1. i just found your blog, love it!!! quick question my husband and I will be going to Greece in June for our anniversary and we are thinking on diving our time in Myknos, Santorini and Naxos. What did you think of Naxos? should we spend more time in Santorini and skip it? we are maybe considering another island Crete or Rhodes

    ReplyDelete