Green Leather & White Converse

Friday, August 30, 2013

When the new J. Crew style guide arrived in my mailbox, the t-shirt on the cover instantly reminded me of this old favorite already in my closet. Mine may not say "kiss," but for about 1/4 of the price of the J. Crew tee it's close enough for me. My tee is old, but I found this one for just $10.80 which is practically its twin and comes in three colors!

These white Converse low tops are something I've been eyeing for a while and finally gave in to at the Converse store in the outlet mall from Wednesdays's post. Let's see how long they stay so fresh and clean, I imagine not too long.




Tee: Forever 21 (similar here at J. Crew and the Forever 21 version is just $10.80!)
Jeans and Green bag: Zara (both bought at the summer Zara sale)
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment