Timeless Tweed Dress

Friday, March 1, 2013

I think I wanted this dress even before I knew of it's existence. A dress made of tweed with a pencil skirt? We were made for each other. I hadn't even worn this dress until now, and I got it way back over winter break. I was saving it for an occasion worthy of its lady-like charm.

I decided to wear it to my friend Emily's church wedding ceremony. I think it was perfect for the cold winter's day occasion, and will be perfect for many more classy occasions for years to come.

These earrings are two of the three of them I own. Not pairs, just three individual earrings. The first time I bought them I lost one somewhere in my house. We nearly tore the whole place apart looking and it STILL hasn't turned up. I saw them on clearance for $1.99 at Forever 21 so I bought them again. Now I have three, just in case another goes missing I'll have a backup.






Tights: Forever 21 ($6.80)
Dress: J. Crew
Belt: J. Crew Factory
Shoes: Nine West
Nails: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: J. Crew (worn at my own wedding)

9 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit. EVERYTHING! You're wearing the hell outta that dress, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girly. Anytime you want to borrow it, just let me know! That goes for miss emily as well.

      Delete
  2. OMG if I had seen you were wearing this dress at my wedding, I probably wouldn't have let you leave the church with it on. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this dress! So pretty lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um, i think YOUR wedding dress trumps it times a million!

      Delete
  3. This is a fabulous work-appropriate dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite things you've ever worn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tweed dress. So classy and elegant!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! xolili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete