Anthropologie Peplum Top

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

First of all, I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to LOFT last night! I had so much fun and loved seeing each and every one of you! Hope you all had as much fun as I did.

I found this scalloped peplum top in the Anthropologie fresh cuts section and couldn't wait to wear it, so that's just what I did that very weekend. For the early part of the day this outfit was fine for the outdoor party we attended, but as the night went on it got so chilly that I had to throw on my Lulu hoodie that I keep in my car. Very chic, I know.

Btw, don't mind the bit of bra showing through the peep hole on the back. I'm just going to pretend I meant for it to show.

And finally a teacher rant. Can I just say how nice it is to only carry a purse (now on sale for only $34) instead of a massive tote with my life jammed in it. During the school year I have no choice but to carry a giant bag but with summer break it's small bag and wristlet central around here! I'm loving the lack of back pain and not looking like a bag lady!







Bag // Zara sandals (old but cute option here) // Zara skort (identical here for under $20)// Anthropologie top // Charming Charlie Necklace // Sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. Love this look. Perfect for summer. You look great. Btw, those shoes are so cute.

    - Jalpa
    www.SamosaPOP.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jalpa! where have you been? I hope you are doing ok. Bar method date soon?

      Delete
  2. The CUTEST!! I'm so glad you bought this top - it's perfect on you and I love the way you styled it. Yay for no big totes or children for a few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute for words--the skort, the shoes, the BAG! I ordered it immediately. Thank you for enabling me to buy many things in just two days. ;) Love this look!

    ReplyDelete