Peplum Lady

Monday, June 16, 2014

Some pieces you've just got to hold on to. I've had This peplum skirt since before I even knew what peplum was and certainly before peplum became a trend! I picked it up at H&M long ago and has held it's ground through many a closet clean out. Sometimes you just get it right and a piece works for years! 

peplum, skirt

peplum, skirt

peplum, skirt

j, crew, peter, pan, collar

j, crew, peter, pan, collar

sole, society, wedges
H&M Skirt (very similar here) // J. Crew Top // Sole Society Sandals  (similar here)// Banana Republic Outlet Bracelet // La Mer Watch (adorable one here) // Zara Sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. Glad it's a trend that has stuck around! This skirt is so gorgeous on you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks ladyfriend! I know you enjoy yourself some peplum as well so I'm glad it's still kickin' for both our sakes!

    ReplyDelete