Creative With Black and White

Monday, June 9, 2014

I figure I better post this outfit before summer weather pops back in for a moment. Since there is is still a lingering chill in the air I'm trying to get some final wears out of my lighter sweaters before they get tucked away for next winter. 

I decided to have fun with black and white color blocking and prints. they mixed so well and looked great with my quilted Michael Kors trench coat. I added in these retro shades to keep the outfit fun. lesson learned mix every and any fabulous pieces in black and white and you can never go wrong!

Michael, Kors, trench, coat,

Michael, Kors, trench, coat

Michael, Kors, trench, coat,

window, pane, sweater

window, pane, sweater, black, white
Color block skirt  (similar) // Windowpane sweater (similar cardigan) // Heels // Pearl earrings // Necklace  (similar) // Nails // Michael Kors Trench (similar) // Lips 



1 comment: