Romper Obsession

Friday, June 13, 2014

My new-found obsession with rompers is no joke. I may have a problem. In fact I really do have a problem. Where do I keep them? I didn't really have a romper section in my closet but now I have to make room. 

You see, after seeing Soraya of the blog Chic Flavours wearing them and rocking a romper like she was born to wear them, I gave her the nickname "romper queen". It was only fitting that my romper post included her. I mean she is the queen after all. And have you seen those legs? I mean, come on! Check out all the details on her outfit over on her blog today!

As for my outfit, I saw this red romper on ASOS site while they were having their Memorial Day weekend sale and added it to the many other rompers in my cart. I secretly hoped it wouldn't fit when it arrived because it was the most expensive of the bunch. But sure enough, it was perfection. I loved that it is tailored and made of more of a structured fabric and serves as my most professional romper if that's even a thing. Shop some of the other rompers I have my eye on below! 

red, romper

red, romper

red, romper

red, romper

red, romper

dolce, vita, cambria

red, romper

red, romper
Wegdes // Romper // Akira Hat // Target sunglasses // Kate Spade Bracelet (newer version)// Forever 21 bag // YSL Glossy Lip Stain  #9

1 comment:

  1. Love the rompers! I am the same problem with ASOS. I buy everything because I love it but secretly hope it doesn't fit LOL

    ReplyDelete