LOFT Michigan Avenue Event Recap

Monday, June 30, 2014

What can I say, LOFT is my kind of store. Comfortable, cute, affordable clothes from a store that loves teachers. What is not to love, right? 

When LOFT asked me to host an event I couldn't have been more excited. I have been on a rampage buying everything in their new Lou and Grey line and pretty much every romper they carry. I have this white eyelet one as well as this blue and white one that you will soon see on WGN Thursday morning! I also picked up this fun one the night of the event.

I had so much fun shopping and chatting with everyone that night. Even made some internet friends into real life friends. So cool when that happens. 

I also want to thank Amy, store manager extraordinaire and all-together sweetheart for making all this happen. She has become my favorite person to visit while shopping on Michigan Ave and is always so accommodating and helpful. And speaking of my favorite folks on the Mag Mile, I can't forget about Jon who can also be found at this location and has an amazing eye for photography. He took all the photos you see below and even put together the video you see below. Check out his photography below and don't forget to become his Insatagram friend! His compliments are the sweetest!

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by. Hope you are enjoying your LOFT finds as much as I am. 

Stay tuned for details on "street fest style" on WGN Thursday Morning featuring a very Grecian LOFT romper that was practically made for Greek Fest!



LOFT, Romper, Lou, and, Grey

2 of my favorite blonde beauties, Christina and Nicole

loft, chicago, bloggers, hot, pink
A table full of hot pink flowers and Izze sodas.

loft, chicago, bloggers

loft, chicago, bloggers

loft, chicago,
Some of my Favorite LOFT Michigan Ave. ladies. (I may have bought that black jumpsuit on the left too... oops!)

loft, chicago, bloggers
 From left to right blogger buddies Samantha, Peggy, Lauren, Amy and Soraya


LOFT, Romper, Lou, and, Grey

LOFT, Romper, Lou, and, Grey
Outfit details: Romper // Bracelet (similar)// Necklace // Sweater // Wedges



No comments:

Post a Comment