Loft Lou and Grey Jacket

Monday, June 2, 2014

These pictures are from March. I don't know how they got lost in the mix but this LOFT jacket couldn't go unseen on the blog. Like my two-tone motorcycle one that I love this one is just the same, soft cozy and yet structured and unique. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. If you can find it in store it's even on mega sale. And if you cant get your hands on this one, try out any of the chic and cozy Lou & Grey jackets! They are all equally awesome!

Lou, and, Grey, loft

kate, spade, quilted, pink

Lou, and, Grey, loft

white, converse
 LOFT Sunglasses // Forever 21 tee (old) // Loehmans Jeans // Converse sneakers // LOFT Lou and Grey Jacket (not online but here is the new collection of jackets)// La Mer Custom Watch (design your own here) // Kate Spade bag (one available here one eBay!)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and cool top! I love how you accessorized it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous! I'm loving the color of these pants!

    ReplyDelete