Red Floral Pencil Skirt

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I may be out for summer break but I've still got a large backstock of teacher outfit pics for you all. Here we have some of my favorite red pieces that I wore for our end of the year award assembly! You know me, a pencil skirt and bright colors are what I'm all about. This top is an old favorite that I had tailored to be less flowy and more form fitting. This pencil skirt was a great sale find from the winter Zara sale. I'm pretty sure right around $30! Not bad, eh? And for all those loyal Zara fans out there, the summer sale is ON now! There are always great deals to be found when they have a sale. Happy summer shopping all! 

zara, floral, pencil, skirt

zara, floral, pencil, skirt

zara, floral, pencil, skirt

zara, floral, pencil, skirt
Zara Skirt // Gap Top (old) // Zara Slippers // Kate Spade Bracelet // Forever 21 Glasses

Shop some great floral pencil skirts below all at great prices!





No comments:

Post a Comment