Compliment Getting Lace Ann Taylor Skirt

Friday, June 27, 2014

About a week before I left for New York I made a very exciting order to Ann Taylor. There was a flash sale where everything was on sale for 60% off sale prices and I was in love with so many pieces! I hoped that my package would arrive before I left for my trip, and I'm so happy that it did. I don't think I've ever received so many compliments from so many perfect strangers in one day on a skirt as I did with this navy lace one, that is still on sale right now I might add! I love that it gives the illusion of length making it feel more modest, but the short lining gives it a little sass and shows off the beautiful lace detail!

There are so many great sale pieces to love right now. I especially love this off white wrap dress because of its wide waist tie that really defines your waist. I also love this sophisticated and flirty floral dress for its cozy cotton fabric and grown-up pattern. Don't wait to shop the sale because it will sell out fast! And this weekend all items are 50% off using code BIG50.

This necklace was a random eBay find but I think I found it's twin here on Sole Society who is also having a 50% off necklaces and Bracelets sale for 2 days only. They also carry a dead ringer for these old Zara sunglasses you see me wearing here too! Gotta love Sole Society, right?

You can also grab my perfect summer pink lip color in its easy to apply pencil form here. Simply my favorite shade of hot pink!

Don't for get to check out my wish list page full of everything I love and have my eye on right now!














2 comments:

  1. The who outfit of is FABULOUS! I LOVE the whole scene! FANTASTIC shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that skirt! you look so fabulous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete