Bucket Bag for Brunch

Thursday, June 5, 2014

It was a beautiful Sunday, unfortunately this was the only part of it I was able to enjoy! I woke up with a mission to finish my final paper for an ESL endorsement class I was taking. I didn't want to have to worry about it all week so I set out to finish by the days end. That said, I gave myself a treat to start the day and headed to Meli for brunch with my husband! After that it was 8 hours of boring paper writing! Blah! Thank goodness that's over. 

shoemint, ashton

shoemint, ashton, slip ons

asos, bucket, bag

asos, bucket, bag

asos, bucket, bag

kate, spade, wink, iphone, case

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting color blocked tee - at first I thought you were wearing a backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bucket bag! You are so on trend! Looking good :-)

    ReplyDelete