The Perfect Black Sweater

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Finding the perfect black sweater you can throw on top of anything is harder than it looks. You know  when you see it that it's right. That was just the feeling that I had when I came across this unique and drapey sweater.

I've wore it with a leather pencil skirt, over a dress and even threw it over my pajamas when I was cold one night. Truly a multitasker in my closet. Who am I kidding, this sweater hasn't even made it to the the closet. It's out on my ottoman waiting to be thrown on at a moments notice.

Where did you find your perfect black sweater? Do tell!

wrap, sweater, black, red, hair

wrap, sweater, black

wrap, sweater, black

wrap, sweater, black

wrap, sweater, black

converse, white
Converse // Theory Jeans // Forever21 sweater // StyleMint Tee // La Mer Custom Watch // Target Sunglasses (old)

1 comment:

  1. I think anytime you buy something black, you should double the order and send me one! love!

    ReplyDelete