Layered Neutrals

Friday, January 25, 2013

There is something just so glamorous about silk pants. 

I don't wear them often, but on this particular day I thought they seemed a comfortable choice (since they have an elastic waistband) to go with this rather neutral mix.

I'm also really loving this infinity scarf! It may sound weird, but this one has a lot of spring to it, and it stays up tight close to my face which has been much appreciated with the below-freezing temperatures we have had in Chicago lately.

My seemingly endless search to find the perfect year-round nude almond-toe wedge has finally come to an end with this super-affordable pair from Express. I know, I'm shocked too!

 





Infinity Cowl: dkjones on Etsy
Black and white collared blouse: Forever 21
Sweater: J. Crew Factory Outlet
Silk pants: H&M
Wedges: Express
Earrings: Forever 21
Tech Gloves: Nordstrom
Bag: ASOS

5 comments:

  1. I love the neutrals, you look so classy and pretty! Love that cozy scarf too!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the neutrals, I'm dying over that scarf!!!, and I bought those shoes in black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this mix of neutrals! :D Definitely a good way to keep things interesting :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that scarf does look super warm and cozy, and I love the neutral look. Silk pants definitely get a thumbs up from me!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cute look! I love the neutrals! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete