Hot Pink Pleats

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I still have a few days until I have to go back to work but looking at these pics of a work outfit is kind of making me cringe. I have been enjoying winter break so much I wish I never had to go back. If only there was a way to still get paid and not go to work... hmmm.

This is one of three of this J Crew skirt I own, although it's the first time I've worn it (see how I styled my cabernet one here). I don't know why its taken me so long to wear considering I bought in in September but it's now finally made its way out into public! I pretty much wore it all day without the herringbone jacket but I think it made it look more complete for pictures.







Black Tee: Old Navy long sleeve perfect tee
Bubble Necklace: Ebay
Hair bow: Ebay
Studded black belt: J Crew

4 comments:

  1. P.S. I think I forgot how to dress without jeans...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to put on some pencil skirts! I've had ideas brewing in my head for DAYS!

      Delete