The Day After...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's hard to believe that when I bought this orange sweater dress it was August in Las Vegas. Why the heck was I buying sweater anything in summer or in Vegas!? But even harder to believe is that I bought this thinking I could wear it as a dress! Yes, I know it is a dress... for most people. But when you are tall like me things that are dresses on most people become shirts or at best tunics. At least I can wear it with my oxblood boots and Zara leggings.

These pics were taken the day after Christmas where my best friend and I dragged the boys along for some State Street shopping! Boy did they have fun! 

My husband and I found this lovely dumpster-filled alley to take pictures in which isn't very pretty but it sure did block the freezing Chicago wind!




Double chain necklace was a gift in my stocking from Santa!

Faux-leather sleeved coat: Ebay
Orange Sweater dress: H&M
Oxblood leggings: Zara
Black bag: Aldo Outlet
Boots: Cab Celtic Boots by Etienne Aigner (a few sizes on sale here)

Holiday Mani! 

The girls are ready to shop! 

Great times with great friends!

2 comments: