Pretty (and Panicked) in the City

Monday, January 14, 2013

My camera bag is adorable and fits my camera safely and snugly. But it causes things like this to happen... 

I was doing a little shopping on Michigan Avenue and met my husband for dinner and a movie. When the movie was over, my phone slipped down into the camera bag, which was inside one of my shopping bags. When I couldn't find it later, it sent me into a panic thinking my iPhone was lost forever or stolen. 

Lesson learned that night: The camera stays safe in that bag but it eats small items such as lipsticks and iPhones!

I can not take credit for this coat find, I saw it on one of my favorite bloggers - Kimberly from Penny Pincher Fashion - on this post a few weeks back.




Funnel neck coat: Nine West via Macys
Dress: Forever 21, Love21 (sold out online)
Bow necklace: Forever 21 (similar here on Esty)
Gold "wind chime" necklace: Vintage (similar here)
Boots: Ivanka Trump

2 comments:

  1. I think I remember Kimberly wearing that coat! It is gorgeous and looks amazing on you! I love your dress too. I'm so excited about the shoes for the Prabal for Target line. They will be perfect for spring and summer. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coat looks fantastic on you - so glad you got it...now we're twins! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete