Cobalt Pleats and Plaid

Thursday, January 17, 2013

This is the third of this crepe pleated skirt that I own. I couldn't help but buy it because it's such a great color with a flattering fit. It gets tons of compliments with every wear, and it will work in every season. Many people at work stopped to tell me how cheerful my blue outfit was, even though "cheerful" is usually associated with yellow!

I hope this brings cheer, and not "blues" into your day!

And if you are interested, see how I wore the pink here and the cabernet here.








Skirt: Pleated Crepe Skirt in deep violet form J Crew (buy here on sale now for $50)
Plaid button down: J Crew Factory (old)
Belt: J Crew (same style here)
Jacket: Ebay (Total Zara knock off, buy here for $37!)
Boots: Old Navy (buy here)
Sunglasses: Target cateye sunglasses (yes, there was SUN! in Chicago)

2 comments:

  1. Cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors. After yellow, which is my favorite. :) I love the pleats. Anything pleated always catches my eye because it's so girly! You look lovely! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete