Taking it Easy: The Aftermath

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This would be the morning after New Year's Eve. All I had the strength to do was take it easy.

Good thing I anticipated this feeling and packed my oh-so-comforting "magic" pants and neutral basics to keep me cozy on our drive back home from Milwaukee! That's right, my life ain't always pretty and pink! I'm not even sure why I'm posting these pics, maybe because it looks like I'm a penguin in Antarctica or maybe just to let you all know I have off days too.

And yes, my hat is a little crooked and yes, I was also drinking Jager and sugar-free red bulls on ice all night (my drink of choice which by the way makes it really hard to fall asleep... duh!). But I made it through to see this cold and blustery morning's Whole Foods extended-time brunch hot bar! A box full of breakfast food? My FAVORITE! That made everything better!




Coat: Zara puffer
Tee-Shirt: Forever 21(sold out online)(last seen here)
Cardigan: H&M
"Magic" Pants: Express (buy here!)
Booties: ShoeMint Holly
Hat: Forever 21(old)
Infinity Scarf: made by my sister-in-law!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice look!! :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes we need a relaxed comfy look, and you still look quite put together with your bright pink lip!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete