The Windy City

Monday, January 21, 2013

I am channeling Jenna Lyons of J Crew from her recent piece in Glamour Magazine

I knew I already had all the pieces to recreate her look (ironically none from J Crew) but never thought to put them all together. See the pic of Jenna that inspired this outfit below!

It was so windy out that it was really hard to keep the layers down long enough to photograph them. Take a look at the last picture to see just what kind of wind I was dealing with. Probably should have just put my hair in a ponytail!





I saw this in Glamour and instantly loved it! 






THIS is how windy it was and what 95% of the pictures looked like!

Jeans: Gap slouchy skinnys (old)
Peplum Coat: H&M
Bird Print Top: Ebay (many more available)
Oatmeal Infinity Scarf: Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious out-take!! LOL. Gotta love this city's weather and wind. Cute outfit, the shoes totally make it!

    ReplyDelete