Winter Wonderland!

Friday, January 4, 2013

These pictures taken in Wisconsin last weekend where they apparently got snow, something we haven't seen very much of in Chicago. We have had frozen ice puddles but no photographable snow. I'm excited to say that this is my first blog post with a snowy background!

I first decided I wanted this red tweed jacket a few weeks back when I saw it on Possessionista.com seen on Rachel Bilson but it was sold out online. When my husband and I were shopping I happened to come across one that was a size too big but was later able to exchange it on State Street for the correct size! 

It's funny: when I look at it on her, it makes me realize how tiny she is and how tall I am . Seriously, the beaded section hits her waist, on me it's a foot above mine! Either way I'm loving it for it's warmth, color, and the fact that my husband bought it for me! 




Sunglasses photo bomb by Andrew, my husband. 

And now just for fun here is what my husband is doing while I think he is taking a legit picture, making my head look like it's smoking.
He also decided to shoot my "it's really cold" face! Hope you enjoyed those last two pics!


Jeans and Tweed Jacket: Zara
Boots: Celtic by Etienne Aigner
Chambray: Target
Pearls: Macys

5 comments:

  1. Smoking head, HAAA!!!
    Love the jacket!! And my dog has bigger chew toys than Rachel Bilson.. she's a small tiny fairy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You know my closet is just down the street and you are free to borrow at anytime! :)

      Delete
  2. haha! I LOVE the last 2 pics!! I am in love with that jacket! I must check Zara to see if they happen to still have it. The red is just fabulous on you!!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the smoking head picture! Haha oh Mr. Andrew!

    ReplyDelete