Fashion Capitals

Friday, December 7, 2012

This is my second one of this exact sweater. The first was one of those mysterious disappearances that happen in everyone's closet from time to time. My closet is so organized that I refused to give up on the hope of it turning back up. 

Months passed and still no sweater. 

Luckily, INC from Macy's puts out a new addition of this sweater every winter. So I asked for it for my birthday, and now the void has been filled.

It's the sweater I always turn to when I need something chic and cozy to help when I'm feeling uninspired or rushed in the morning. It has a great drape to it and the shawl collar is heavy yet soft so it falls in a very flattering way. One step up from the average cardigan.

I was in a hurry to get ready this particular morning and I came up with this pretty basic look. But let me tell you: mighty comfy! I kind of felt like I was walking around in my pajamas all day. I jazzed it up with this sparkly necklace from Forever 21 that I had been eyeing on a few of my favorite bloggers. 

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!







Macys INC Shawl neck sweater
Mossimo Target Faux-leather stripe pants
Forever 21 Fashion Capitals Tee (sold out online but check your local store)
Forever 21 Necklace
Target sunglasses
Husdon C-label flats via Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment