Black Dress with a Deep Back V

Friday, April 12, 2013

I wish I could tell you all to run out and buy this dress, but I can not! I swear to you the only time I ever saw this dress in-store was the day I bought it, from Forever 21, back in the fall. I kept looking online for it, but it was never to be found again.

I'm sorry that I can't, because besides being comfy and easy to throw on, it has this great deep-v back that adds quite a bit of interest to dress, especially for a school day. And did I mention it was only 20 bucks!?

Here are a few affordable spring versions of my dress in coral, black (sleeveless or short sleeve) and the most adorable striped Kate Spade look-alike!


Serious shopping weekend ahead:

Tomorrow I am off to the Gilt City warehouse sale which should be terrifying as well as fun!

And if you love a good Target collaboration line, Sunday will be the big reveal of the Kate Young for Target line which will contain some of the fanciest party dresses Target has seen in quite some time! See the full lookbook here!

Have a great weekend!





Dress: Forever 21
Belt and shoes: J. Crew Factory

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I bought the F21 stripey dress in bright green a couple of weeks ago. Now I just have to wait three months until it's warm enough to wear it! @#$%&

    ReplyDelete