Inspired by Olivia Palermo

Monday, April 15, 2013

This top is not something I would have ever picked out on my own. But when I saw it here on Olivia Palermo, it was instant love. Then I saw that it was from Zara (free shipping!!!) and not hundreds of dollars, so I ordered it right away. That girl can make a two-dollar t-shirt look incredible, so I hope I did it some justice. I even tried to replicate her use of a simple-yet-interesting slipper option.

If you like this top, lucky for you this embroidered style is huge right now. See it here in this adorable  dress, this spring/summer sleeveless version of mine from Topshop (love the back on this one), and this matching shell and shorts from All Saints I stumbled upon on a trip to Michigan Ave. on Friday night. 

What do you think of the embroidery trend cropping up this spring?




Necklace: H&M

And for your enjoyment, here is an outake of what was captured by my photographer Amy when a very loud fire truck with its sirens blazing came through our super-echoy underpass!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top! Olivia inspires me as well- she's flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree entirely! She does the whole high/low thing so darn well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes, cheetah print is my obsession!
    xx
    Courtney
    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look on you!! Olivia can do no wrong! I need to get me some leopard flats!!

    ReplyDelete