True Blues

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

While doing a little spring cleaning of my computer, I came across these two outfits that never made it into a proper post. The first is from my friend Emily's wedding reception and the second is from a random day at work (school). It made me realize that more so than ever before, I've been wearing wearing a lot of blue, specifically cobalt. Even my favorite new purse is blue. Call me a true blue fan, but still not a convert from pink. Never gonna happen!





Outfit 1 (wedding reception):
Dress: Calvin Klein (very similar)
Shoes: Forever 21
Chain and Blue bracelets: Forever 21
Lips: Fushia Flash from Smashbox
Nails: Forever 21 nail stickers: White with gold hearts (buy here for $1.80)

Outfit 2 (school=my work):
Dress: H&M (scored on sale for $10)
Booties: ShoeMint "Francoise"
Necklace: Old B.P. Nordstrom
Floral Blouse: H&M

7 comments:

  1. The first dress is beautiful on you! I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That dress was a great find! Many of my friends have borrowed it too!

      Delete
  2. So glad these two looks made their way into a post! LOVE the first dress/the way you accessorized it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah my school clothes arent nearly as flashy as that first dress...well maybe :)

      Delete
  3. I love the way the ruffled fall on the blue cocktail dress, and your shoemint booties are super awesome!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love that dress you wore to my wedding! Sexy mama!

    ReplyDelete