Easter Brights

Thursday, April 4, 2013

This very layered outfit is what I wore to Easter Dinner with my family. 

I got this bright lime cardigan for 50% off because it had a teeny tiny black dot on the side that no one will ever notice! Yay for me!

And if you didn't catch this reminder on My Facebook page, The 1st Tuesday of every month is when things at Anthropologie go on mega sale. I try to get in there before it's too picked over. Some of my recent finds include this adorable peplum top for spring/summer in white floral and black polka-dots with green piping! Also, I remember seeing this beaded plaid clutch in person and loving it so I ordered it online. Love it even more at the sale price!

Also for those of you in Chicago, Gilt city Chicago is having a warehouse sale at the Museum of Contemporary Art on April 13th that sounds like all kinds of insane fun! Buy your tickets ASAP! They are selling out fast!






Dress: J. Crew Factory
Cardigan: Gap (buy here)
Wedges: J. Crew Factory Sylvia wedge
Watch & Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Bag: ASOS (no longer available)
Necklace: Forever 21(very similar here)
Earrings: Forever 21 (similar in square)
Scarf: J. Crew
Trench: Target (this seasons version at Target)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Perfect for the office AND drinks afterwords!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being so tall and also teaching ten yr olds makes this dress waaaay too short for work unfortunately!:( Totally works for drinks though!

      Delete
  2. What a cute Easter outfit!!!! Fabulous dress, love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO sad that that dress is sold out! Looks like I may have to hunt for it! It looks great on you, especially the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I found it online it was only in a size 8 and thankfully thats what I needed! By the next day it was totally sold out! Sad for sure.

      Delete
  4. Scallops, eyelet lace, neon... this look has it all. Nice score with the cardigan too!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete