Day Trip

Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm back from Las Vegas but I still wanted to share some pictures from the previous weekend where I joined my husband who was judging a speech competition. It was held at a tiny college in Wisconsin, where one round was held in this art room you see below. In the second picture you can see what was hanging over the competitors heads as they gave their speeches. Creepy, right? Oh, Wisconsin...

After the competition, we made our way back to Chicago, but first stopped in Milwaukee where we took a few pics on my husband's undergrad campus of Marquette University.

After that there was the obligatory stop at the J. Crew Factory Store! As I've said before, always my favorite part of going on a trip to Wisconsin is the stop at the outlet mall in Pleasant Prairie on the way back!






Sweater: J. Crew
Jeans: ASOS
Shoes: Target
Jacket: J Crew Symphony Coat (found one here on eBay)
Bow Necklace: Forever 21
Scarf: Madewell
Sunglasses: Target
Belt: J. Crew (similar here in patent)
Bag: Target
Lips: Nars Heatwave


Happiness inside!

4 comments:

  1. I went to a J Crew outlet this weekend! Picked up a couple of new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you noted that those outlet stops are "obligatory." I can think of no more fitting word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to check out a J Crew factory store! I regret skipping it my last trip to the outlets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, easy breezy outfit! And WTH is up with that ceiling art installation? No no no no....

    ReplyDelete