Zou Bisou Bisou

Friday, April 5, 2013

I think that the upcoming Mad Men season premiere this Sunday has been creeping into my head. 

When when I put this blouse on after I flipped the ends of my hair, I suddenly transformed into Megan Draper! I decided to run with it and poof up the back of my hair and wear my gold vintage necklace and ankle strap snake skin pointy toe flats!

I promise that I did not try to do a Zou Bisou Bisou reenactment of her birthday gift to Don! But if you want to see the video, look below!






Nautical Blouse: Forever 21 (buy here)
Leggings: Aritzia
Collar necklace: Forever 21 (buy here for just $8.80)
Longer fringe necklace: Vintage
Nails: Essie "Bond With Whomever" (my new favorite color!!)
Lips: "Yu" pencil and "Heatwave" mix by Nars

And in case you have no clue what I'm talking about...




3 comments:

  1. oooh, thanks for putting this song in my head today. CANNOT wait for Mad Men Sunday! I love this look but ESPECIALLY the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse. I was in F21 this weekend and nearly bought it. Now kinda wishing I had...
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete