Leather Leggings to the Rescue

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This striped "top" is supposed to be a dress! Problems of a tall girl, or maybe that's just what Forever 21 thinks is long enough to be considered a dress. Lucky for me these faux-leather leggings saved me from baring way too much leg to the good people of Chicago.




Striped top: Forever 21 (similar for $13)
Vest: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Faux-Leather Leggings: ASOS (buy here)
Spike Necklace: gift from Amy (buy one here)
Faux-Leather Sleeved Coat: eBay (buy here for $40)
Nails: White with silver tips

2 comments:

  1. #TallGirlProblems I hear those! I love the way you paired it with the leggings.
    Also, because I thought spring was coming, I didn't buy the coat. Now I'm regretting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely not a problem i have!
    seriously loving your pendant!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete