Green Skirt Downtown

Friday, April 19, 2013

This outfit was worn to work and then to investigate wedding dress options at the Nordstrom Bridal Suite on Michigan Avenue for the lovely bride-to-be, Amy.

This is my second piece from Forever 21 in this bold floral-on-bright background. See my hot pink top here!

This is also my second (see green here) color of this top! I think I'm adopting my father's way of buying 10 of the same shirt when he likes one! Oh no, I must be getting old if I'm turning into him! 




Skirt: Forever 21 (buy here)
Belt: eBay (vintage)
Necklace: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21(similar here in camo)
Sunglasses: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. this skirt looks so much more expensive than f21! love how you've styled it and love your photo local!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Lydia! I love these type of gems you can find at Forever 21!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete