Light Gray Denim

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I've been noticing the light blue/gray denim trend happening for spring (most influential sighting here) so I decided to jump in with this affordable pair from Zara! Definitely felt weird wearing jeans so light. Kind of reminiscent of my 80's acid wash jeans back when I was a kid.

Word of warning: This trend is highly susceptible to stains! I almost ruined mine the first day I wore them with my lip color. Careful, ladies!

What do you think of the light denim trend?





Jeans: Zara (buy here)
Shoes: Naturalizer "Lennox" (buy here on sale)
Trench: Target (similar here)
Lace Pullover: Antrhoropologie via Ebay
Blouse: TJ Maxx
Purse: Target
Rose gold bracelet & watch: Charming Charlie
Lip stain: Revlon "Smitten"

2 comments:

  1. I have gray leopard pants that I love! I have dark gray solid ones too but no light ones! Add it to my list of wants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point, I'd probably wear any color. These are looking great, and i love them with the snake print pumps!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete