Every Day is Picture Day

Monday, April 22, 2013


I didn't remember until I got to school that it was class picture day. I swear that every year the date always slips my mind. Lucky for me, every day is picture day so I was dressed photo-ready.

I am happy to say that my hair is finally long enough to get into little side bun of sorts which is a first since I cut my hair off! I can't wait for it to get longer so I can rock a casual side pony again. Those were the days...


Blazer: Express
Amber necklace: J. Crew outlet (old)
Long necklace: Charming Charlie (recent and only $10)
Watch: Charming Charlie
Bracelets: Park Lane
Skirt: J. Crew #2 Pencil in Cordury
Lips: Nars in "Heatwave"

2 comments:

  1. Yes, treat every day like picutre day and you can't go wrong! Though I seem to be notorious for coming up with the worst outfits when I know I'm going to be photographed (for some other reason than the blog)

    ReplyDelete