Referee Stripes

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This was my first successful attempt at the super-trendy referee stripes that are everywhere right now. 

My first try was this super cute Topshop dress that had so much potential, but the fit was way too big. Too bad, because it looks great on Rachel of Pink Peonies (which is where I spotted it originally).

Have you tried ouy the referee stripe trend? How are you wearing it?





  Jeans & Top: Zara
Jacket: Ebay (buy here for $40!) Also seen here
Necklace: Shop HRN
Boots: Old Navy
Snakeskin Belt: J. Crew

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that coat! I've been wanting one with leather accents for a while
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. vertical stripes can be so flattering and i just adore your contrast sleeve coat!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete