Ikat Dress

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ever wanted to know what an exhausted teacher looks like after a field trip? This is it. 

My hair has melted and my dress is full of wrinkles from sitting in a sweaty bus. And my dogs are barking from walking around Navy Pier all day!

I wore this dress for two reasons. One, it would be super easy to find me with this busy pattern, and two, it's basically a long t-shirt which made it the perfect super-comfy field trip option. All ended well because I came back to school with as many children as I left with! Hooray.





Dress: ASOS (similar with a slightly scandalous back!) (Love this floral one too!)
Sandals: Forever 21 (look just like the Sam Edelman "Gigi" sandals, but a fraction of the price!)
Necklace: Charming Charlie

6 comments:

  1. such a fun print! I have a maxi dress in an Aztec/Ikat print from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bit about being easy to spot! Fabulous AND functional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of ikat, and this dress is so pretty! Glad you had a good field trip and didn't lose any kids!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with
    the exact same comment. There has to be an easy method
    you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!


    Here is my webpage: Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute dress, love that print, my kind of colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete