Weekend Shopping: Nordstrom Picks

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This Sunday I spent a little time at Nordstrom wandering aimlessly after making a few returns. I have been recovering from a nasty case of strep throat so I couldn't think of a better activity to rest my voice than some solo shopping!

Heres what I found...

Which one is your favorite?


Weekend Shopping: Nordstrom Picks

1. My favorite bra now comes in pink! So pretty!
2. A great little vacation top and check out the back on this one!
3. Only $12! I got the grey framed ones and they look so chic in person.
4. Can you believe this stunner is less than $40?
5. All kinds of adorable! Love the side detailing!
6. This top has the cutest bicycle print on a sunny background!

1 comment:

  1. A couple of weeks ago, I bought the same red striped top but in the black/white combo! Obviously great (and stylish) minds think alike :)

    I also love the colors of the statement necklace- it would look great with a white sundress.
    xx

    ReplyDelete