Peplum + Black & White Floral Pants

Thursday, June 6, 2013

You may remember (from Facebook and Instagram) the cute storm of a mermaid modeling shoot my adorable niece Allie was in last weekend. 

Tomorrow's blog post will be a behind-the-scenes look at the shoot, and info about where you can get your own mermaid tails for all the little girls in your life. And even better, I will be hosting a "mermaid tail" giveaway for one lucky reader!

This is what I wore to take my niece to the mermaid shoot. I'm not embarrassed to say that my outfit's cuteness pales in comparison to the sweet little mermaids that were hopping all around me in their tails last weekend.




Pants: Target (not online)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (sold out but similar here)

Photo credit: Mom

2 comments:

  1. I love those pants on you! The black and white print is great.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, especially the bold, printed pants! I've been wanting a pair forever, but haven't found any that I like enough to buy...so, the search continues :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete