Favorite New Heels

Monday, June 10, 2013

The morning I put this on, I really had no idea what to wear. But when in doubt, I grab a chambray shirt. The problem lately is that a lot of my shirts and skirts are starting to get a little too big on me (thanks to the Whole30 I just completed and am extending), which makes me feel a little sloppy. Hope it didn't come out looking that way.

I was pretty excited to wear my new "Jeanette" Sole Society heels. I can't even begin to tell you how long I searched for a red leather mid-heel that didn't look trashy but could be worn in the daytime. These are perfect.





Chambray: Target (similar)
Skirt: The Limited
Heels: Sole Society "Jeanette"
Necklace: H&M
Belt: J. Crew Factory (cute red bow option here)

11 comments:

  1. I sadly don't own a pair of red heels- crazy, right? I love these on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd believe it that you dont own a pair because finding the right pair is hard to do! Lucky I found these pretty ones!

      Delete
  2. Love this look and that skirt! Looks like this girl needs some red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Emily! Would you really wear red heels? Like even for work??!! That would make me (and Erica) so happy!

      Delete
    2. I would certainly consider it for the right pair of heels that pass the grandma Emily test!

      Delete
    3. I think I would fall over dead if Emily ever wore red heels.

      Delete
    4. HAHAHAHA challenge accepted!

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes, but love the closeup of the skirt! The subtlety of the red dots is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the dots are almost so unnoticeable that I've gotten away with wearing a variety of colors with this skirt and no one even notices it doesn't really match:)

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit, and love that the skirt is polka-dot!! Couldn't see it from far away! Red heels are so fab!

    ReplyDelete