Lace on my Sleeves

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm not known for being casual, so even when I wear a sweatshirt I try to make it a fancy one. 

I stumbled upon this super-soft sweatshirt on the Nordstrom sale racks and had to have it. How much more fancy can a sweatshirt get than a lace-sleeved one? And it's on sale for under $30!

I am off to New York tomorrow for one of my favorite events of the year: Mind Over Madness in Times Square. Basically it's thousands of other crazy yogis like me doing yoga in the middle of the street in Times Square. I went last year and can't wait to go back. Truly an amazing experience. 

As you may expect the trip will include some shopping so I'll be sure to fill you in on all the goodies I pick up on my travels. 'Til next week my dears...





Heels: Dillards
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Sweatshirt: Nordstrom (on sale!)
Necklace: eBay
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment