Neon & Cobalt

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Similar to yesterday, this is not the most obvious "match" in my closet but something made me want to put this striped top with this cobalt skirt. It got even better when I added in the pops of neon yellow (my favorite of all the neons) in the belt, shoes and sunglasses.

Also, if you are wondering why my hair looks so very red here, I had just dyed it the night before. Yes, attention everyone, I am NOT a natural redhead. If anyone is dying (ha) to become one, I'll even share my color secret with you right here! I do it at home myself and I use this shade. Anyone interested in trying it?




Shoes: J. Crew "Coraline"
Skirt: J. Crew (in heart print here)
Belt: J. Crew Factory (similar here from Target)
Top: Banana Republic Outlet (see my red and white one here)
Purse: Target
Bracelet: Oia Jules
Necklace & Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old)

4 comments:

  1. love the bag so much!!

    great post!
    x S
    http://whatmakesmesmile-sg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like some brights and cobalt to make your day. Love the bright yellow hue of that belt against your skirt :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit (cobalt is a favorite of mine) but I love your hair even more! I was a redhead a couple of years ago and I've been itching to go back. Thanks for sharing what you use too- I might have to go pick up a box at Target :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful colour combination! The cobalt blue and neon yellow are such a natural match, and I adore your statement necklace :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete