Dinner, Theater & A Skort

Thursday, June 27, 2013

This was a three-outfit day in New York. First the workout gear for yoga, then the strawberry and cutoffs for a day of shopping, then dinner and the theater required a little freshening up.

This Zara skort has been all over the place lately. I originally ordered the white one but could not get over how much it looked like I was wearing an adult diaper. Funny that after that I still went back for the black ones to try again. A lot less diaper-y in black if I do say so myself! Click the link below to get these sold-out-online shorts for a fraction of the price!

What are your thoughts on this super trendy skort? Are you on the bandwagon or not?

 Dinner at Blue Fin at The W Hotel




 Blouse: Joe Fresh (bought last year in NY)
Skort: Zara (pretty much identical and way cheaper here!)
Bag: Target
Watch: La Mer (similar here from the La Mer Target line)
Sunglasses: Nordstrom
Spike necklace: Gifted from Amy
Gold plate necklace: Vintage

Amanda and I at the Majestic Theater about to see the Phantom of the Opera!

3 comments:

  1. nice outfit! I'm really loving your necklace and the skort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen those shorts all over the internet and I'll admit, I think they are pretty cute, but I'm reluctant to jump on the bandwagon. I think you are the first to have them in black, however.
    Glad you had such a fun trip in NYC!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought I was OVER the skirt until I saw it in black! Good idea going back for it because it looks SO much better!

    ReplyDelete