Stripes Head to Toe

Friday, June 14, 2013

Three things to mention about this ensemble. 

Number one is that this is a total style swipe from Lemon Stripes blogger Julia. I give her total credit. I've had these neon coral jeans since March but hadn't really figured out what to wear them with until I saw her in this enviable outfit. I knew I had to recreate it.

Number two is that I'm really happy I kept these shoes! They were my ShoeMint pick last month and when they arrived I was 50/50 on them. After I put them on with this outfit I was sold. I always check to see if the style I pick from ShoeMint is selling well just to make sure I'm not the only one who likes it. These ones almost sold out so I knew I wasn't alone!

Number three is that my mom actually picked out this necklace while shopping at H&M when she was in town on Memorial Day weekend. She did quite a good job. Seems looking at my blog daily has given her a keen eye on things she thinks look like "something Jill would wear." Well done Mom!









 Shoes: ShoeMint "Ciella"
Pants: JC Penny
Button down: Ralph Lauren outlet
Blazer: Express (saw similar ones at H&M over the weekend)
Necklace: H&M

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love that you did stripes on the jacket AND the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! might have to recreate this for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete