Unexpected Mix: Coral and Lavender

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One of my very fashion-conscious male coworkers referred to this as an outfit that "does not match, but 'works.'" I couldn't agree more.

I was not really expecting these two items to work as well as they did. In fact I'm not really sure what even caused me to put them together, but sometimes you just have to take chances and see how they turn out. 




Pants, blouse and sunglasses: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (shorter version here)
Necklace: JC Penny (super old)

8 comments:

  1. I love it, it totally works! Outfits like this, make me want to graduate beyond my black, white, grey and beige closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time youre in town maybe I should style you up some colorful outfits!

      Delete
    2. YES!! Infuse some color into her life, please! Jill, I said it before but I'll say it again - love this color combo!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha yes I do need some color. I did recently acquire a red sweater from Anthro that I was proud of purchasing. I'm trying....but it's so hard!

      Delete
  2. Definitely works! Going to give that combo a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome together! I think it's a very pretty color palette pairing.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great color mix, and i love that you've got all these different colored sunnies to coordinate!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have $.80 and access to a forever 21, you can have them too!! haha. Thats all it takes.

      Delete