Cobalt Maxi

Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm pretty terrible at making a ponytail look special. It usually winds up looking exactly the same every time. This time, however, I decided to give it my all by breaking out the teasing comb and adding a little volume. Still not a monumental difference, but at least I tried.

Any suggestions on how you add some oomph to your pony tail? If you have a tutorial or suggestion, share in the comments below!

P.S I will be back mid-week from my honeymoon, so that will all from me until I return home. 






Dress: Forever 21 (from last summer but super cute option here from Piperlime)
Sandals: Sam Edelman "Trina" (on sale now!)
Necklace and bracelet: Vintage via the Randolph Street Market
Scarf: Gap (similar here)
Sunglasses: Taste of Randolph Street Fest (similar here)

1 comment: