Happy First Birthday Hot Pink Style!!!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wow! I really can't believe that this blog has existed for a whole year. It's such a huge part of me and I'm so thankful for all the people out there who have supported me.

I remember when I wrote my first post. To put it all out there was a super-terrifying leap of faith. I hoped people would respond to it well and now every day I am surprised by the opportunities and feedback my readers offer. Sometimes it comes just in the nick of time too, like when I'm in a doubtful mindset but then someone sends and email or leaves a comment and it reminds me why I started this blog in the first place.

What is that reason, you may ask? To help people feel their very best.

In this last year I've been able to realize that goal by working with new clients and sponsors to help spread the word about my personal shopping/stylist service: Jill of All Trades Chicago. As you may already know, you can hire me whether you live near or far to help you with all of your wardrobe, fashion or lifestyle needs. Click here or on the tabs above to find out more!

Nothing makes me happier than helping someone feel their best by looking their best. If you are interested in a consultation - or you know someone who has felt frustrated, overwhelmed or intimidated with their wardrobe, feel free to email me!

Right now I'm offering all my readers 50% off their first hour of services! Email me at jillstyle55@gmail.com. I can't wait to begin working with you!

***I will be out of the country til August 1st. Bookings will begin then!

Thank you to all my readers for all the support and encouragement you give. It truly means the world to me!

Jill


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hot Pink Style! Kudos to you Jill on fulfilling your dream! I love getting my daily dose of Jill, especially since I don't get to see you as much as I used to! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Hot Pink Style!! I cannot believe a year has flown by already! I'm so happy that I got to see your blog be born and grow into the awesomeness it is today!

    ReplyDelete