Sale Away...

Thursday, July 18, 2013

To mark me "sailing" away to Greece (not sailing, flying actually), I'll put up my favorite new sailboat top that I picked up in NY at Uniqlo a few weeks ago. I love how it feels like I'm wearing little boy's pjs! 

You might notice some small changes over the next 11 days at Hot Pink Style. I will be overseas, so I won't be doing as much Facebooking or Instagramming. I'm still going to put up my regular posts to keep the fashion hunger satisfied, and don't worry, I promise to come back and share all the beautiful places from our trip. 

Are you wondering if I spelled sale wrong in the title? I meant to do that. Today starts the public opening of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I've added my favorites down at the bottom for you to check out. 





 Sandals: Sam Edelman "Trina" (on sale here)
Jeans: Zara
Top: Cabbages and Roses for Uniqlo (same print here) (cute video on the brand collaboration here)
Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"
Purse: Sam Edelman


Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks:

From top left going clockwise: Click to shop 
My Nordstrom Sale Picks


No comments:

Post a Comment