Joe Fresh Summer Stripes

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Have you noticed that I'm getting a lot of wear out of this Fan Fringe Necklace? It just seems to go with everything summer related and I'm totally fine with that. Not to mention these silly heart sunglasses that scream summer, too! Gotta love summer accessories.

By the way you may see this dress again... in a different color scheme. I picked it up at my beloved Joe Fresh when I was in New York and liked it so much I bought both colors it came in!





Dress: Joe Fresh (Shop Joe Fresh online at JC Penny here)
Sunglasses: Taste of Randolph Street Fast (cute gap ones here)
Shoes: Zara
Watch: La Mer via Gilt (similar)
Bracelet: Banana Republic Outlet

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress- very unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should really go and try out Joe Fresh stuff at Joe Fresh in JC Penny! It runs strange in sizing considering I always wind up in a small or xs

      Delete
  2. I can't blame you for putting stripes and a fun necklace on repeat - it's a perfect summer look!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest dress ever! your hair blowing in the wind is dynamite!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete